Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Cuteness

Anson playing on the floor the other day:

IMG_9828

IMG_9829

IMG_9834

He is teething in a major way! I got him Sophie the Giraffe (a $20 teething toy!) and he loves it. So I guess it was worth the $$.

A few of Grady - I was feeding A in the garage, and he was picking me flowers and putting them in vases :)

IMG_9836

IMG_9837

Nana is in town this weekend, and while it is nice that I can relax a bit while she hangs with G, I am a bit jealous. He has been off doing all sorts of fun stuff with her, and I have been hanging out at home with baby A. I wanted to go with them to the pumpkin patch, but it is almost 90 degrees with very hot sun, so it wasn't going to work to have him nap in the Moby - WAY too hot. We still haven't gotten any weather cooler than the 80's (except for 1 or 2 days last week), so I am seriously ready for fall weather!

Fun weekend pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment