Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Showtime!

Grady's preschool Christmas show was yesterday. Daddy, Anson, and I were all there to watch him perform, and he did an awesome job! I think he may have been more into it than any other kid up there - singing all the songs (there were 5 or 6!) and doing all the motions with much enthusiasm. He is quite comfortable up on stage. I was so proud!

This is when he caught sight of Daddy who was standing off to the side to videotape

IMG_0236

All ready to go!

IMG_0239

Like I said, he was big on the motions - I think only one other kids is even doing them!

IMG_0244 IMG_0248 IMG_0252

Looking so handsome in his Christmas outfit

IMG_0255

He was a very good baby throughout the show

IMG_0258

With one of his girlfriends, Reese

IMG_0260

And with his BEST girlfriend, Jenna - how funny that they matched!? At first Jenna wouldn't take a picture without her mom...

IMG_0261

Then she warmed up to the idea

IMG_0264





No comments:

Post a Comment