Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Grady's First Day of School!

Grady went back to school a week ago. He is still at GCPK, which we all love! This year he has Mrs. Will who is a fabulous teacher. This will be his last year before Kindergarten! He was very excited to go back, and though I am already missing him a lot when he is at school, I am also very excited for him.

Here he is with the banner I made and the little cone filled with treats (I started this tradition last year). The cone has all sorts of little messages and stickers on it. He LOVES those cones so much -I plan to do one every year. He said I even need to do them when he is in college :)


IMG_1592

So cute!

IMG_1593

On our way! Look at them holding hands!

IMG_1594

IMG_1595

Outside his great (very big!) classroom

IMG_1596

With a good friend, Hannah, on the first day

IMG_1597

What is a little bro to do on his big bro's first day? Come home and play with his toys, of course!

IMG_1598

IMG_1600

IMG_1601

We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment