Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Anson's First Haircut!

Last week Anson finally got his first haircut. I had been debating doing it for some time, but it was hard to accept cutting off those cute blonde curls. However he was starting to look like a mad scientist, so I decided it was time. I took both boys to Jellybean Kids for a cut. Baby's first haircut is only a penny, so that was nice! Anson also got a little certificate, and they saved a bunch of his hair for me. Although most of his curls did get cut off, they didn't cut too short, so I think he still looks very babyish. And his curls are actually already reappearing. The 100 degrees with about 99% humidity is probably helping!

They actually wash their hair at this place! Anson did SO well, though I did preventatively give him the bink.

IMG_1447

IMG_1448

He got to sit in a little car!

IMG_1449

IMG_1450

IMG_1451

Dapper!

IMG_1452

Two handsome little guys!

IMG_1454

IMG_1455

Overjoyed by balloons on the way home!

IMG_1459

IMG_1462

IMG_1463

At home:

IMG_1465

IMG_1466

No comments:

Post a Comment