Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grady's New Toy and Anson's Date

Grady's awesome Nana bought him a very cool toy recently - an iPad! As tempted as I am to steal it for myself, it is really all his. We have gotten some very cool apps for him - mostly educational stuff. He is particularly excited about a few space ones and will check those out whenever possible. So thank you Nana! I got a few cute pictures of him playing with it when he first got it...


IMG_1432

IMG_1433

Anson, on the other hand, has been spending time with a "baby lady friend" :) Ashley is my very good friend Darby's baby, who is 2 months older than Ans. We all went to the bookstore and out shopping for a bit the other day. I managed to snap this picture of the two of them side by side in the backseat:

IMG_1434

They share a love of binkies, mischief, and being cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment