Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"The Littles"

I always call Anson and Camille "the Littles", and I just so happen to have a few cute pictures of each of them being stylish.

Anson got a haircut last week and did fairly well. He basically just told her "I no like this" the whole time (in an entirely calm voice). The ladies at the haircut place all loved him too. At the end she asked if we wanted her to spike up his hair a little, and we had never done that before, so I said sure. When they did it, and he saw himself, he got so excited! He wanted me to take his picture and even smiled huge. Too bad you can't really see the spikiness. It was so cute! We will have to do it again at home.

IMG_1349

Camille decided she loved my sunglasses. They kept falling off her tiny head, but I tried to capture the look

IMG_1352

IMG_1355

Stylish Cami!

Love those little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment