Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Just wanted to share a few pictures from our fun Mother's Day weekend!

On Saturday Eric took G back to the farm for a special event they were having. They apparently had a fabulous time and told me many stories when they got home.

I think they are plowing the field here

IMG_8998

He got to pick flowers from the farm and make me a Mother's Day bouquet - so cute!

IMG_8999

I think this is the chicken (rooster) that he named "Pabock".

IMG_9001

Petting a baby chick

IMG_9002

Cleaning wool

IMG_9003

IMG_9004

Aerating the field, which he apparently loved

IMG_9005

IMG_9007

Releasing more ladybugs!

IMG_9008

On Mother's Day I had a really fantastic day with my boys. The gorgeous weather helped - about 75 and sunny. It was so nice to have it cooler than it has been because I am starting to feel hot a lot! Dada made pancakes and smoothies for breakfast while I played with G. Then I got awesome cards (Grady made one at school that was so sweet) and a gift card for a spa day for pregnant ladies. I plan on going Saturday, since I won't be pregnant much longer! Then we went downtown and walked around. Artisphere (a huge art festival) was going on, and I actually bought a piece of art I loved. So that was cool. We fed the ducks, went to the children's garden, and just hung out. Then we had lunch at The Overlook Grill, which looks out over the waterfalls downtown. We could hear the live music from the festival and G was rocking out - it was so cute. We sat and watched the music after lunch and Grady was mesmerized. I swear it is all of the Kindermusik we have done with him - Grady loves music and knows what all the instruments are. He will even pick them out when we are listening to music - like "I hear guitar!"

Just a few pictures...

Mother's Day at the Children's Garden

IMG_9012

Here I am - 36 weeks pregnant! It should say "how round are you?" :)

IMG_9013

This is where we sat and listened to the jazz band - see us over there? I think G would have listened quietly all day - he loved it!

IMG_9019

No comments:

Post a Comment