Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Summery Weekend

Though it has already been warm/hot for some time, and it has certainly FELT like summer for quite some time, I am officially declaring it summertime here in South Carolina. Our pool is open, the temps are steadily in the 80's (or sometimes 90's) and school ends for G in 2 weeks. Let the fun begin!

At the pool on Sunday - our first trip this year!

IMG_8966

IMG_8969

IMG_8970

IMG_8972

He loves swimming around the big pool with his floatie - that should work out well when the baby comes because I don't have to be actually in the water with him. I can watch from the edge. Of course he also likes to swim underwater on his own, which definitely requires my assistance!

IMG_8973

IMG_8974

IMG_8976

Then we went strawberry picking in the afternoon. It was super hot, but still fun! We have been eating them like crazy and also just made strawberry cobbler together. But we still have tons more to freeze for smoothies!

IMG_8977

IMG_8979

IMG_8980

IMG_8982

He actually asked "am I doing something cute?" when we went to take this picture

IMG_8983

The sign from our favorite strawberry place!

IMG_8987

And look how silly I look! Why do I look particularly huge!? I seriously don't think I look this large in person. But at least with only 2 weeks to go I won't get much bigger.

IMG_8988

No comments:

Post a Comment